Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to abrahem - eu_phoria
hi,
what strategy are you following. i am kinda off. what to do and what not.. may be i can find some motivation from you
sorry i was away,right now i review KME and seem i will not be able to review it,i am thinking to through away all books and wait till tuesday,its great book but feel very frustrated bec i cant read it well even it contains most exam questions inside it(i post exam question from it and till now no one answer it correctly and i search about this question alot till i found it in KME,i thought the answer is small bronchi),i dont know what to do anymore but i will keep study till the last second,if i fail,i will retake it soon,thats all i can do,so keep study for the rest of these few days
Good luck abarahem

what is KME ?
kaplan medessential,if u have time,go download it and study it very well as u can
how many pages almost? and what is better source for final review ? i m planning from ist aid, is it good idea???
and please if u have link for KME post it.

sorry for sooo many questions Smile
its about 500 pages,i have link for it but not on this com,if u can wait till tuesday night,then i send it to you,but u can find it on forum,u need 20 days full time study to master it very well
i didnt start to study it except for the last 12 days
good luck
sure, i ll wait please send me after u r done with ur exam

so u mean KME alone enough for final review or ist aid as well?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »