Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I failed in Houston. MATCH gone - sal72
First of all as soon as I reda this I am thinking and your fast brain will think immediatelly
what that can be ..your mental check list :
1.schizophrenia an dthen you will find out from her ..if was for about 6 months =schizo
an dif sh eis in the hospital for 2-3 days then you think =alcohol invole,
if she has unregulated thyroid then psychosis with visual can be present,
if she suffers with Cushing or whatever disorder that is tretaed with steroids and she did't taper them ...ye ssh ecan hav ethat...
My point is here that no one is going to give a such a case...this need to much training for thos eSP and we are not psychiatrist yet..
So again INSTAID that you focus on something COMMON you JUMP on something ye scommon in rela life BUT w eare in CSA Exam, so please let's focus on COMMON EVERYDAY PROBLEMS such as CHECT PAIN with out Fever, ABDOMINAL PAIN, Chest Pain with fever and couph, HTN Refill, DM Refill, AStma Refill, LOC,Dizzines, Child with Fever, Diarhhea , Bed wetting, Low back pain, Knee Pain,Shoulder Pain, Hypothyroidism, Headache, Domestic Violence, Elderly abuse,Couphin-Sweating, Diarhhea in Adults, Prenatal Check Up, telephone case -fever, vomit, diarhhe aconsult an de.t.c., Depression for whatever reason, OCP Pills , Hypothyroidism , BP medication related or whatever, ED pt....

So let focus on this NOT on Conversion Disorder, or Bipolar or Dystamia or Borderline , Narccistic, Schizoi dor whatever other disorders that need a special skills ..we are talking here basic stuff an dfor that reason has to be something that you can see in EVERY DAY basis in the offic eor in ER....something that can be easy for the SP to remmeber and e.t.c

SO now let's NOT complicated the things OK , they are already complicated and let's get form complicate dto simple, OTHERWISE WE ARE GOING TO SCAR their sock-off , as well BORED them to tears, so afther we finis they will will really dizzy ...
picture your self someone from here come to your country trying to speak your launguage with an accent and yall day you hav eto listen to them and imagine the more you ask the worst you GET..the mor emanuvars you DO the TIRED they are geting.....

So SIMPLE SIMPLE SIMPLE....
Better put a pear na dapple ONLY, then pear, Mango, Kiwi , Appricot....
no i was trying to r/o dementia.death &shaft=adls&iadls
sal
i agree with jovana,everybody says all of the cases are from first aid and um
jovana plz let me know how can i take a class for commiunication inter personal skill.
i m so depressed i dont know what i have to do now
i fail im communication skill
i m sorry to hear that.it must be very hard .i deeply understand your feeling .you are not alone .we have a alot of expert like jovana in this site .besides we have alot of classes like....in ny that everbody took this class ,passed the test.whenever you want we can help you.we are availabe in this site 7 days a week.first of all tell us your experience in the exam. ,as soon as i recieve your reply, based on whatever you tell me and based on the evaluation of the problem i answer you and i set up a follow up online chat .
we can talk together and discuss your situation ,on that time finaly i will tell how is serious your problem .do you have any question ?have a nice day and take care.
Shad and Jovana,
GOT THE MESSAGE!!!!! No more mangos on my table!! I promise!!!
And today it's just SUPERBOWL SUNDAY. No CS thinking.
Just want you to know that I am not judgemental and I understand and respect the cultural diferences. I was just analyzing myself while interacting with this exam. Saying that the format is "weird" for me, does not mean that the exam is "weird". It means that I will be pretty "weird" if I won't try to adjust myself to the characteristic of this exam.
Hope it's clear. I hope my experience will help other IMG to improve their approach to CS.
Thank you all!
where do you live ?if you live in miami let me know, we can practice together face to face
if IWA says "you have passed.." it means that you passd the test,if it lets you to reaaply it probably means failure and in case it says" you have been already registered" means that you result hasnot reported yet.
Shad,
I am in Indy (GO COLTS!!!).
Do you know anybody here? I 'll post a search on this forum as soon as I will feel ready to re-start all over again.
Thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »