Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ALHUMDULILLAH I passed my CS - doxy786
Hi Bab

I sorry to hear that u failed,but sometimes even after doing everything it happens,and
i can say that it is luck and GOD who decides it.
Be patient ,INSHA ALLAH you will pass this time.

regarding ICE ,I THINK U SHOULD follow the general protocol of LIQUORAAA and
PAMHUGSFOSS ,and TRY TO MEMROISE as many QUESTIONS AS possible for every
case of FA and UW.

if u have any doubts aprat from this please let me know

take care,good luck
bye
HI catzung

thanks for the compliments.
GOOD LUCK TO U ,in the match and future.

take care
bye
Asslama alaikum drkhan123

u can call me at 773-386-0786 or insha allah i shall call u as soon as i get free .
take care
khuda hafiz
Assalam alaikum doctorsaheb

u can email me ibrahimdoxy786

take care
khuda hafiz
as u have experienced the test i would have some q-n. they are : from which book i should read and for each system wat is better approach and yeah , my exam is in june so mean while i m reading for ck and do it help me?? and how much time is needed for the preparation . let me tell u i m confident for my exam for sure. and can u describe me how many cases they ask wat is the time for each case and so on. it wil be very helpful to me . thanx very much .
Hi doxy
I followed general protocol pamhugsfoss and liqoraaa and asked as many q I could.
dear Ibrahim I also need ur help as i have failed once.now my exam is in march
please give me ur email.
hello

can any one please give advise regarding how much time is needed to prepare for c.s.
honestly speaking i having very little clinical experience. is even during my internship, i paid little attention as i was preparing for step-1 exam. i got 87 in step -1. so i am worried now that with this little clinical experience will i be able to clear c.s.. plz need serious and honest advise that how to approach this exam and how much time needed in my case . i shall be very thankful i some one could help me.
salaam, ibrahim I am taking my exam in chicago in april, I would like to get some guidance from u, may I call u also on the # u listed ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »