Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I passed!!!! - sergelyne
I just called a program and they told me that i passed but they cant tell me my score.
hey sergelyne,

congratulations ! u did it.

goodluck with the matching process.

cheekoogill.
DUDE I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU NOW YOU CAN RELAX

CONGRATULATIONS YOU DID IT MAN

KLEBSIELLA
Sergelyne

Congrats my friend... How did u find out??? Did you feel as if you didnt pass when u came out.. As if there were lots of q's you had to make an educated guess. Once again congarts go and celebrate your accomplishment... I am still waiting.
thanks guys. i think i should call one more program just to make sure that i passed.
kleb, now im definitely going out, screw the cold weather.
Yeh thats what I am talking about. Get out the house.

Congrats
Klebsiella
hey serg, congrats man !!
great news..congradulations..and best of luck for score and future,,
yes rodream20 i felt like crap i was only able to think about what i got wrong, and to make things worst, a few days later i started checking some answers in my books, just to see that I had gotten them wrong. i found out by calling one of the programs that i had applied to that didnt even offer me a interview. i called twice.
and rodream20 if you wanna feel better, i got what you got on your nbme, so i'm not expecting a stellar score even though i've heard of some people getting 450 on nbme and getting 90s in the real thing.
alright, guys im gonna go out and get my hair done, before the temp drops.
once again thank you guys for your support. i definitely believe that we have to put God first in all that we do, and he will lead us. see ya.
congrajulations man...iam sooooooo happy for...way to go man...gl with residency...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »