Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
california letter - mcris

Hi,

I got my California letter today. Does anybody knows what do I need to do next?
Do I need to send a copy or fax to the program in california?
or Do I need to send it to Phyladelphia?
i think it depends upon progam requirment..or may be u'll have to send to eras its copy for upload..im not sure 100%..just try to look requiment of progams where u applied in CA...i dont think so u neeed to send to phyladaphia at all...

plz can u let m eknow how much it cost,,time and its procedure step by step?
I cost 600 dollars, took me 2 month (dec, jan) and about the procedure I will try to write you tomorrow
thank you
mcris,
i am working on it as well, i am really confused about form L5. they seem to have some specific requirement. and you know, I am FMG too, the format of my my medical school doesn't fit the fomat of US. I asked them last 2 days, and the officier seem to be ran out of time to tell me the details and want me to read the instruction which i have already read more than 10 times but still dn't quite sure. Really appreciate if you can share. Thanks
anybody have experience on that application? thanks
thanx mrcis..i'll wait for ur reply here in the forum or plz email me
marine_drive2
send a copy of CA letter to eras as a LOR. u can find the information on ecfmg website click on the eras tab and in the documents section it is explained in detail.
Hi, I have just started working on my CA letter today and I just fedexed L2 to my parents in my home county to get the med school seal and Dean's sign. They said I can start working on it even before my CK exam.

I am doing an NIH fellowship of 2 years which I dont think is ACGME acredited... do I need to add that in the application as education/clerkship?

Does official med school transcript mean that it has to be sent directy from my med school/can I send it?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »