Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to vaishali...got a prematch - ficaso
Hey vaishali....its been long time...how r u? any luck with brooklyn...well i tried my luck some where else and i suceeded...i finally got and done with everything.....i cancelled my iv at harlem.
How did u try ur luck ficaso...please throw some light and educate us poor souls...

Congrats btw...Smile
congratssss!!! its gr8 u got lucky..hopefully in the hosp of ur choice! i am waiting for the match and fingers crossed! if i dunt match i have lot of time to think wht to do..maybe ul get me a spot nxt yr!! ;-)...keep in touch...if u dunt mind mail me where u got in etc...tc and all the best
Dear Riya and Vaishali

Hey I m sorry about the delay...well I will let you know but I need your mail id which I lost it...I thought you as soon as I got it and wanted to share with you,...if it is possible I iwll help in everyway possible...I have been througha very tough time and know what it takes to be here...I was dying for a helping hand ...pls let me know what I can do for you ...I will be more than happy to help you....anyways good luck for the match.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »