Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
texas tech odessa - docnamrata81
hi
all u guys who interviewed at texas tech odessa, IM, plz give me ur input about the program.I am confused, i didnt like it much myself .I am confused about where to rank it.
they give J1.....but a decent program
I didn't like it at all.a amaater of fact I hate it
Crazy assocaaited prgram director.
I don't think I am going to rank it.
yes the associate pd is not someone ill work with. think abt it . seeing someone annoying everyday. no not my cup of tea. i wuld take it if no other optuons but wuld like to work with better people.
hey docnamrata whenever u r in confusion just close ur eyes think about someone u like and click on comp whatver number comes thats it!
I like the program ...... any body got any emails from them .... ??

i have no contact with them
its a decent program and the good new for budesonide and nasi that associate pd is fired from his post, he is know working as a research director .
typo:now

may be they do not sell program good during interview season , the only draw back is chances for competive fellowships are very low but u can get into other fellowships if u really work hard and do some research.
nevergiveup is it truth? that dr. o is out?
that is a good news. i think there are other drawbacks besides this guy in this program
yeah ,it is true one of my good friend is there in pgy3 and he is very happy with program and more happy after his departure as ass.pd.

wincold could you plz tell me what other drawbacks are in the program.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »