Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is it a good idea to ask residents............. - 88blue
Hi, i just came back from a second visit. I befriended some residents at the program. Now, I just want to know if it is against the Match rules to like ask them about my chances, not necessarily where they will rank me? Do you think it is a good idea? Do residents have a say in choosing applicants for residency?
NOT much...but if u think resident are good enough to answer you..go ahead and ask them
which program you had been to.???...
i know residents wd give a guarded opinoin...they dnt want to be stuck in problem....but there is no harm asking them...
hi did the program invite you for 2nd intrview or you volunteered to go? which program?
I also want to ask you this Q? Did you get invitation for 2nd look from the progrm or you actively ask them for 2nd look?
i asked for it
You can ask the residents if you want, but don't expect any accurate answer. More likely than not, they won't have a clue about the ranking or your chances. That is something that stays within the selection committee, in which the residents don't have any role. We only have dinner with the applicants and give hospital tours.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »