If you have applied to one program track and would like to
be considered for
one or both of the other tracks (or if you have applied to
two tracks already
and would like to be considered for the third) please
applied to the
program(s) in ERAS send me an e-mail to let me know. You
have until Tuesday,
2/13/07 at 3:00 p.m. to make any changes.

Sincerely,

Harold S. Hayes
Residency Program Coordinator
Department of Medicine
Saint Joseph Hospital
2900 N. Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL 60657
Tel: 773.665.3022
Fax: 773.665.3384

Newbride,

I beg to differ with you,you are humilating this program,this was a personal email and you are discussing it( not judging you) just pitying a desparate program that thinks they have to harvest all the 99ner,they cant stop asking- on hold, now sign up for one and get 2 free

Newbride for records,this shows you did not withdraw from the match,and we all know you have signed contract with our lady of mercy,so is it kind of ego massage,if you have signed contract,then leave this guy alone.As i read the mail,I didnt feel strong for this program,it can make people with options not to rank the program.

they humiliated me on the day of the interview by offering prematches to some in front of me and now they are after me(as u say). they could deal with prematches in a more private way and not send us home depressed. this is what I fee.

i think u get what I say.
That is not professional.They are outrightly telling the other candidates - you wasted your time,money and emotion coming for our interview! What goes around, sure comes around.is their duty now to beg
I was not even worth to be called for an interview by this program ............ hahahahahha

I am happy Smile

Just joking.
I feel that hospitals should not offer prematch to candidates in front of other candidates as St. Joseph does...at the end of the day they ask couple of applicants to stay and say good bye to others....some programs just dont respect candidates and the repute of such programs likewise goes down......
Newbride, you must be very upset with St Joseph. I was interviewed at different programs in Illinois, but I did not come across any friendly program like St Joseph. It was one of the programs where I received a pre-match offer in Chicago. Sorry! I experienced the same thing in many programs, but I can't complain since there is nothing wrong with it.
You must be very desperate to accept a pre-match from a NY program. Hmmm, let our lady have mercy on you!
Beyond thel little argument going on, in answering the question posted, I would say they were too picky with their prelim/transitional candidates, and found them lacking... but I don't see how that indicates weakness in the categorical, or am I wrong?
Wait a minute.. someone is trying to imposter as me and posting derogatory messages. I want to make it clear to everybody that I have no connection to any living or dead person called narges. I still say, and say strongly, that I hate kita. But.. and the big BUT is that.. I dont, and I will never, use such an obscene language toward others. It is not in my culture to use abusive language, especially against women. Dear Kita, if you still feel that it was zombi who tried to offend you as nerge, you can ask moderators to check my IP. Thanks.

I hate kita only because she hates my country and that is India. I hate everyone who hates India. If someone wants to be a friend, then our doors as well as our hearts are always open.. :-) Peace.
Just that a program gave u a prematch does not mean that they are doing it the right way. One can not hurt the feelings of other candidates. Each of us are worth a 20 yr hardwork. They cant hurt us on the day of the Interview just by selecting some and disappointing others. W
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »