Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Illinois Physician license - psychiatry clerkship - cme4cme
Hi all,
I am in the process of applying for a physican license in Illinois. It seems Illinois state requires 4 weeks of psychiatry clerkship rotation. As an IMG, I have only two weeks of psychiatry clerkship verified from my med school. I believe, atleast some of you might have encountered this problem. If you've managed to get across the hurdle, please let me know. Also, if there are any exceptions! Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
hi,
im also applying 4 that. r u from india. ive gt 2wks clerkship n 2wks during housejob. im gonna apply with this.
do keep in touch. can u gimme ur email id so that v can help each other.
Hi Hina and cme4cme..........i also need info regarding ILL state licence .lets help each other GL
hi friends, i also need help re this. I have other queries aswell. please email me raganu7@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks
Even I am having the same trouble. I am trying to contact the university in india to see how many hours they have in their curriculum during medicine internship.

Also the licnece people have asked me to sign an affidavit saying that 2 weeks are included in internship, but my college says it wont support, so i guess i wont be signing that.

Any other points from anyone.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »