Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
h 1 visa - patrick_21
hi guys
i have accepted a prematch offer. my step 3 result will be available next week. i was in dilemma whether to stay here for visa work or go bac to india????
Pls tell me can we do all the visa work from india also????
Shud i go with premium processing or go the routine way??
any input will be appreciated.
thanks a lot
ps: i want to get bac to my family as soon as possilble.
ps: i want to get bac to my family as soon as possilble.
According to the rules of immigration, the activities of a professional who wants to come to arrange employment in this country is permissible under a B-1 visa, as you know and have done. A professional may come to the U.S. temporarily (as you have for three months on the B-1) in order to find a temporary position that will lead to the subsequent issuance of an H-1 visa to permit the person to engage in temporary employment in the U.S. You had to have shown evidence to the Immigration Service when applying for the B-1 visa that you did not intend to find permanent employment in the U.S. and that you would indeed leave the U.S. upon securing employment here in order to return to your country to apply for and receive the appropriate H-1 visa, which in turn permits you to work in the U.S.
thanx emam
so i shud go bac and apply frm my home country??
get all the H1 papers and go to india for the interview. India waiting time is less than a week. I heard if u go to Canada it is like 2 months just to get an interview slot.
which h1 papers?
u mean the petition filed by the lawyer?
or i shud go bac and get a lawyer in india? and do all the paper work from there
or shud i get a lawyer here in US
Ask the program (where u have prematched)and they might recommend a lawyer.Contact him and then send him the required documents.For premium processing one has to pay extra 1000$ but its fast(in 2 weeks time as compared to 2 to 3 mths with the normal route).U can do everything from india.
GL
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »