Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pathology ROL...Please help - koolarchy
I didnt mean ranking, but tell the truth, just checked. they only have 1 left.

I said , ranking according common sense. But for me the common sens is unmatched, I don't feel sorry for that.
Thank you, guys.

I wish I could be as knowleageable and helpful as you all are.

Good luck to you all
UA is much better than GT....but if you like DC..go for GT....GL !!!!!
hi,
I know 2 of these programs because I recently interviewed there for path fellowships. Yale had a nice program with strong resident education as far as I can tell. Vanderbilt is the other program and I know they have a very strong and well rounded program, with much nicer facilities and overall environment in my opinion. You won't go wrong with any of them, but Vandy has a strong overall reputation in path and the program is one of the fastest growing programs I know. It's drawing many good people from all over the country, both fellows and faculty. Can't really say anything about the other programs.
Hey Pathdoc,

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate your inputs....I felt the same about Vanderbilt. Its really growing fast. Thanks once again for your kind comments.
Hi, PH, cool,pathdoc and others

I am trying to decide whether to rank CP only or AP/CP at the top of my list. Based on my research experience, I like CP better. However, I was told there could be a problem finding a job after CP only training.

Would you comments on this?

Thanks
Hey zhang,

If you know you wanna pursue a research career ...only CP is fine as you can do research during residency from PGY2 itself and be ready for faculty position (including postdoc) in about 4 yrs.

If you want to make urself more competitive and marketable...AP/CP is always better option. You will have more career options..you can do almost everything..Academics as well as private practice...

You can combine CP alongwith transfusion medicine fellowship and make yourself more attractive. However, if you are not sure...go for AP/CP.....I think that will be an absolute requirement after few years. GL !!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi,Kool

Thanks for your very helpful advice.

I wish you the best of luck for your residency hunting.
did you get it this morning? Don't worry, if we get 75 invitation then we be in big trouble, right Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »