Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"2007 Crush Bank" - yani
Quansa:

Which qbank are you referring to, please. Thanks.
Yabba_dabba_do:

You raised a very important issue. Your point is very clear and well taken. However, according to past heroes on this forum, there are doctors and there are surgeons and there are neuro surgeons. More of what you do goes to prepare you for this DRAGON that each one of us will have to face, individually. The more you do, the better you become.

I, for one, do not have friends who took the exam. I cannot make up questions just to be a participating member. I may not need the questions you have. But for those new comers who are trying to get their acts together, I will suggest that you freely give just as Yanni started the ball rolling.

Long after you become a doctor, your name will be all over this forum with words of thanks written all over it, by the people you helped.

I hope that I am not alone with this point of view.

Good luck with the rest of your preparations for step1.

how mean.. well maybe some pipol have nothing to contribute thats y they're here in the forum in the first place to just leave their emails... dont share if dont want.. nobody's being forced to... shouldn't expect anything in a public forum like this...

how mean.. well maybe some pipol have nothing to contribute thats y they're here in the forum in the first place to just leave their emails... dont share if dont want.. nobody's being forced to... shouldn't expect anything in a public forum like this...
Yes I agree! I am one of those who is trying my luck after 14 years of graduation without any friends. and this forum is the only place where i can get information as well as help. I have no friends , where will I get question to post? There are many like me who silently post their email and ask for help. And remember God helps those who help others. our prayer will be always with those who are helping to people.
If u are ready to help others , don't post.Don't expect anything except good wishes and prayer! otherwise please be kind to other people!
sorry was meant to say if u r NOT ready to help others, don't post!
plz e mail it to me thanks yabba
noshaba_nsh
could anyone plz forward it to me

buenomd

will appreciate
wish u all the best
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »