Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"2007 Crush Bank" - yani
hey mmdoc, ericvorheese is right, you will get better answers if you post your query in a new thread.

we have just started studying and so are in the same boat as you

this thread is now for exchange of exam questions like eric proposed

sheena, I just emailed you

Did you email me again Yabba I checked you first email
hey sheena, I just replied to you
to both yabba_dd nd ericv
i do agree tht i should post a new thread BUT LONG LONG ago when i asked for study partner no one answered thts the reason it took me too long to finish just a single subject,finally i requested one of the member to contact me.i do agree with yabba_dd tht there r people who r just into theirself.
anyways i do beliew tht no one can help u except GOD thts y i've left posting in forum,dont worry i'm not going to mess it up Smile(this thread).my query is in new thread RE;2007 crush bank.
thank u once again nd GL
yabba can i have ur email so tht i can ask u nd dont wnt to mess this thread up coz i know no one have much time to answer in forum.
my email add: mm881980.
thank u.
yabba_dabba_doo,
I have to strongly agree with you. I think my post got lost in translation and these people don't understand the meaning of the word "SHARE"....the only word they do understand is "TAKE".
Anyways...eventhough I am hesitating to leave my email address here, but I will do it. Last time I left a email address my email box got bombarded with trash advertisment shit...
here is my email ad: vin228bk

For those who are gonna be tempted to email me and beg me for Qs, I have to tell you guys in advance if you don't have any package to exchange you don't have to waste time to email me. For those who are saying we just started and don't have any Qs...I have news for you you can spend time on the threads since Jan 07 and collect the single Qs of real shit, then bring them to the table. I have and read all the Qs for this year so please don't bull shit me with very old Qs.

I repeat myself again, "ALL FOR ONE, ONE FOR ALL"
If you don't understand the meaning of this phrase then you should be staying in india and not bother coming to America.
what yani is trying to do is just to benifit everyone...
I hope you scholars understand,
wish you GL
as i already gave 1 qs which i heard from 1 of my frnd the qs is
a female birth a baby who died soon after birth and her placenta was edematous ,she has another child who goes to day care.wat is the diagnosis of the child death
1 ebv
2 cmv
3 parvovirus
ans is parvovirus

if i get more i lll post more my email is apple_usmle.
pls send them to me as well.
pankajtimsina
how do you decide who is worthy of getting the gift or not....maybe he or she helped people months back......just curious....not to offend anyone?

if anyone think i can ask for that gift ......then i will leave the email address.

some of us has no way of collecting qs...when you are alone in this fight...
thanks for understanding

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »