Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"2007 Crush Bank" - yani
this message 4 yani
hey yani iahve shared wat ever i have yet but u din share a single of ur stuff.this 2007 thing u r the one who started but u r not helping ,actually u r not helping me. yyy?
my email is pathology_78
hey doctalk2
chk ur email
Path_78 just sent u a mail...pls reply
thanks to eric, sheena,ishani and sofia

I FEEL LIKE I AM IN A FARMER'S MARKET ----BARGAINING ABOUT THE PRICE OF VEGETABLE,FISH. DAALS AND SO ON......... IS IT ONLY ME?

IS IT OKAY FOR THE MEMBERS WHO SEND ME THEIR COLLECTIONS ,CAN I SHARE THEM WITH OTHERS.....I WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT I AM ALLOWED TO DO SO....AS THEY WERE KIND ENOUGH TO SEND ME THEIR GIFTS...I WANT TO ACKNOWLEDGE THEIR GRACIOUSNESS..... AND I DO NOT WANT ANY MISUNDERSTANDING... I DONOT HAVE ANY PERSONAL COLLECTION....IF I HAD, I WOULDNOT HAD THIS DILEMMA.......

I UNDERTAND WHY PEOPLE ARE DOING THIS.......I REALLY DO.....BUT AT THE SAME TIME I AM REALLLY FEELING SAD......I AM NOT TRYING TO OFEEND ANYONE...JUST MY THOUGHTS...........THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR MAKING THIS FORUM LIVELY AND UNDERSTANDING
nice of u beauty
Hey Yani, yabba_dabba_doo, and somebody who would like to help me. I gonna take this step in 5 days, and I´m really working too hard, but I think your questions can help me a lot because I need to improve my score. My qbank is in 60% average after 50% of questions, but my NBME 2 was only 380 um! I don´t know why. Please if you decide to share with me your questions, my email is
ppmar24
I´d appreciate it a lot, thanks!!!

I agree with yabba that I am also annoyed by people who just want to take and never want to give. I thinking it's overwhelming that many people would just leave email asking for info. Those who send out information are much nicer than myself because I don't feel like spending time to track those emails. I really see yabba's point and understand how he feels, but I don't like where the forum is going. I came to this forum because people here seem really nice and reach out to help others. My questions were answered here before and that make me want to help others too. I don't come often because of time restraint but will answer questions if I know the information. For myself, I don't have any friend who's taking the exam this year, but because of the friendlyness atmosphere of the forum and by watching how other people contribut, I will be willling to share information after I write the exam. I think this has been the atmosphere for the forum for quite some time, while new people come here for information, then become more knowledgeble and then to help even newer people. Overall, I still support yani's idea that people can post whatever they know in the thread -- we will have an open environment where everbody can benefit.
that was a good post beauty..iv tried to post a few questions, whicever i cud in the forum on n off....if u guys feel dat u shud mail me ur questions, than u can do so on drdr_prash

Yani is here with new set of Qs:

1. Dx of herpes, vesicular painful lesions
2. Conversion disorder: saying pt. paralyzed on one side
3. Schizotypal D/O: pt. lives with a lot of cats and is happy by herself
4. Sublimation defense mechanism: burned victum goes out for fund raising
5. Arteriogram of ACA, pt with lower exteremity paralysis
6. MRI of spine shown, pt can't feel pain and temp on lower exteremites
7. Esophageal veins initiates from what vein?
8. Gag reflex
9. Thymus anatomical location: between manubrium and ...hyoid bone?
10. 1st part of doudinum fed by what artery?
11. loss of dorsiflexion: what nerve?
12. what artery supplies testicles? where does it comes from?
13. what nerve supplies anal area?
14. Histologic pic shown: Dx? Diabetic GN
15. IgA def. pulmonary problems Dx?
16. Described skin infection: DX?HZV
17. Arrest of ovum? prophase I
18. 40 y/o undecended testes; his spermatogonia is in what phase? haploid? diploid? n? 2n?
19. Odd ratio: just simply know the formula.
20. Beta error , 1-B, 90%? (don't recall the whole thing.)

thanks yani.ur helps is realy appreciated.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »