Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We will not include you in our list - tuty
I got that from a family practice program..has anybody got a similar email? thx
: (

The best thing about that email is that it lets you know that you have one less program to worry about! Sweep that program under the rug and move on!
I sure did, vitriol .. thx for your input
might let 'em know you won't be ranking them either!
they must be nasty to be sending such an unnecessary and demoralizing email.
I think is a blessing in disguise

At least it brings closure

The truth is,if you match to your #1,you will never know that the #15 program on your list never ranked you
It also help people with more than 20 to rank cos they will save you $30

See the bright side, they lost you,you did not loose them

BTW what is the name of th program,afterall you have nothing to loose by mentioning their name

It really sucks after spending money
But let's all accept things we cant change and live every day as it comes.

Goodluck in the match, you just need one position in a program
Did u asked them or they told u by themself......and please tell us which program is that, as it wont affect u anything now.........thanks.
I did receive one.

I think it is a good thing. It avoid misleading you. Say if they don't tell us, we might have ranked that program high.

I am very curious to know the programs, evenmimi can I know the program?
actually it happened to me too.
but I myself wrote them and asked them just tell me am I in your ranking list or not?I wrote to 5 programs ,that I didn't like those program,and the only reason I did so becuase I had more than 20 and just want to avoid to rank unnessery program.
i got reply from 2 of them,they told me you are not selected in our ranking list.
to be honest,although I wanted to know it ,but after that I felt bad and as kita told it really sucks after spending so much money not even be in thier ranking list.
i personally think its unnecessary for programs to do that, it's demoralizing no matter how well you look at it. Not even harvard or other ivy leaque hospitals are doing this, i'm pretty sure this is just one small community hospital not even affiliated with any one.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »