Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trick - trick
even if you are matched you have access to the unfilled program list, so if u r logged out it does not mean anything.
hey msashraf,

No, you dont have access to the unfilled positions list if you are match... it is only available to you if you are unmatched...
Now I think it is indeed just a trick.anyway it has made last night very exciting.
agree with you, zizi..... this must be one of the largest viewed thread in short time....

yeah superb ,it has broken a record of eraj,s thread.INTERESTING.
All of you who are logged out from there will get matched.
Good luck to all.
I like this trick..I try it 3-4 times every day! lots of fun ;o)
Ohh my God....
Trick--first I thought you are not serious,then I thought you might be right and serious,then I thought it is indeed just non serious trick and here now again I saw your posting and again thinking you might be serious.I hope you are serious and right.thanks
I began to doubt this trick even if someone I know without any interviews told me he was kept logged on when clicking the bottom "unfilled programs". I heard that the match takes only about 90 seconds, so do you guys think that it is done now? Probably the match process hasn't run at all and we are just blindly guessing.

Anyway, GL to everyone here.
i keep on coming back to this forum to see if the `trick` is true.even when i have put shame on you trick, you know what , i really wish you are not bluffing.i got logged out too.-if i match this would be a very welcome surprise .
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »