Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is it ok yo contact pd now - shiv07
i have hope from one im program only;cant wait-is it ok to contcat pd for telling me if i match or not ,otherwise i am stuck in uk and india-deep sea and the devil.
experts please advise an anxious soul-i have to leave uk or so it seems
should i appear for pg in india-how is dnb?please guide-all great souls at the forum
NO POINT OF CALLING NOW...

as even if they have ranked you high or low in the ROL, they will not tell you on your face... you will get professional unpredictable reply (provided you get some reply anyhow)...

I would say, keep your fingers cross and pray for the best outcome...

good luck..
very anxious indeed-sick of uk,india not much hope -us, yes -so please advise if i can contact pd for help-anyway match results cant be influenced now-
match violatation-rules are for humans,not the reverse; moreover pd is from my state in india/
I am sure shiv07 that pd is not going to tell you if they have matched you or not.However if you know any resident or any one else there and ask them, they might be able to tell you underhand about your match status.GL
nobody seems concerned about my problem-nobody else facing same-no acute worry;why me
many people have acute worries in many arenas of life..u r not alone..
for ur info ------

Note: Any contact between programs and unmatched applicants (or their designees) prior to 12:00 noon eastern time Tuesday, March 13, 2007, is a violation of the Match Participation Agreement. Contact between programs and matched applicants prior to the general announcement of 2007 Match results at 1:00 pm eastern time Thursday, March 15, 2007, also is a violation of the Match Participation Agreement.

SOURCE -- http://www.nrmp.org/res_match/yearly.html

P.S --- Even though the PD is ur father or brother ( any other source eg.PC or Associate PD or any staff member informing the NRMP abt ur move can get you in HELL )
zizi,much thanks -really mean it-thanks again . how can you be so sure-please, not offence but trying to pacify me mind-it is gloomy evening here as usual
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »