Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exam on 6th april... r 15 days enough? - hitlersgirl
I havent sat for step 2 CK . Step 1 is on 21st march.

Can I prepare for CS in 15 days?
I believe I can but need reassurance.
Have a fone partner only, no practice partner.
Is it the nick? Or ppl here are just plain "unhelpful" .
I can't believe how much of a stigma this name faces....
y dont ppl just grow up n live in the future , and forget the past ( even though it was pretty gory, but still..Its time v move on)
plz, anybody?
hitlersgirl,
First, I dont think it is the name that makes difference, since there is a guy on this forum his name is StupidGuy, but I always see people reply back to him!!! ..Smile.....I dont think people on this forum discriminate, it is against the Law in US...Smile
secondly, your question is kinda hard to suggest an answer for it, and also you are saying "I believe I can but need reassurance".....makes one hesitate to tell you " NO, YOu can not do it".........anyways, to make the long story short, here is my 2C:
1-You said you have not done CK yet, which makes it little diffuclt (to come up with reasonable DD and work up) since CK exam is all about Diagnoses and investigations and it does help to do CK before CS.
2-If you are familiar with the system here and Doc.-Patient communication and rapport, and you're fluent in English and have a study partner to practise with, then go ahead 15 days are more than enough for you, otherwise 15 days are not enough.
3-Do not think that what I've just mentioned are rules and regulations!!!...Even rules sometimes are flexible.....some people prepared for 2 weeks and passed, some prepared for 2 months and failed.....The common mistake I found was most studnets think that CIS is no problem coz "I can speak English"..... only one of the components of CIS is (SEP)...
Hope this helped you.
why have such a name?..
Thanks a lot vanderbilt. I'll try to do it. If not then will extend the exam by a few days.

Calmer: forget the name. I'm a great fan of yours Big Grin
my previous nick ws shigella.
oh man i love u shig!!!!

have u done step1 how did it go?

only other day i was thinking where u had gone...long time no see....

oh i see u decided to do ck first.......well gl for step1 u will be fine...i think 15 solid days shud be fine
Here you go !!!! Meeting with Old Classmates......or Old Forum mates is better. The World is too small guys....Smile
GL
Forum oldies.....Big Grin

Due to a bit of problems, didnt sit for step-1 or step-2....
but will do soon...

Loads of congrats to you calmer....You did awesome. I kept checking up on you Wink 94....great going.

Any tips on step-1?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »