Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kaplan notes enough to score > 90;participate in p -
kiran

ALL READERS PLEASE PARTICIPATE IN THIS POLL

KAPLAN MATERIAL IS SUFFICIENT FOR SCORING > 90 IN STEP-1

A)YES
B)NO

PLEASE GIVE YOUR ADVICES LIBERALLY WHICH WOULD USEFUL FOR EVERYONE PREPARING FOR STEP-1

THANKS

tutu

if u take the kaplan lectures with the notes then yes but without the lecturesthe kaplannotes are not sufficient cuz they explain everything in the video lectures!!
aa

depends on person
ure

no way
worried

u guys have me worried i just started and a friend who gave me the notes told me just to do that.
i dont think i can do too many books...so what should i supplement with the notes?
ra

Worried stay cool having 2 or 3 books from a same subject is definitevely not the best aproach, better to stick to one source either kaplan or A rated books (people have aced the exam using either one), I am using kaplan plus goljan notes for pathology, I think they are really great, I am taking the exam on nov 3 about one week from today, kaplan or other books are just tools it all depends on you and how hard you work and understand the concepts
worried

dear ra
did u take the lecture cds as well? what is webprep online? people talk a lot about those on this forum. thanks for your answer in advance. wish u the very best with your exam
ra

I use webprep they are great lectures except for pathology, but there are many topics that the lectures don't cover but they are still in the books, good luck to you too
asdaf

kaplan is enough only when you have a good background in basic sciences.
raj

kaplan notes is very much sufficient if u can read it as many times as possible.for patho goljan is useful.have to do number of questions
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »