Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
While you are waiting for match day... - admin
it says everything chcentaur.........grow up......its not spoon feeding now......and bythe way something is better than nothing.........
Your effort is really appreciated, thank you very much
Hi Admin,

How are you? I've tried to post a couple of reviews. After I click the submit button it appears that my post program review didn't go through. I've sent you an e-mail about that, but you never replied...
norwalk,
It seems that you are very sensitive to any kind of criticizm...actually your post doesn't say anything, for example, everybody knows that it's a university program...what about their criteria for interview? how was your interview? how many people and who interviewed you? what did they look for in the interview? is it IMG friendly?...and many other questions like this...and if you think that "something is better than nothing" at least do not tear your ... here to persude others to post useless reviews like yours and mess up the program reviews thread...
with respect,
Admin,

Just one suggestion, if I may....please enlarge your map of the US. It's difficult to see all the small states. Also, there are some maps where when you put the mouse over the state, the state enlarges...

just a suggestions, my 2 cents
hi, admin. there is a request.can u add edit feature to the reviews, so that the review writer only can add later to his review if he left out something important.
second, when we see the latest reviews, it does not indicate which specialy the review is for, if i'm not mistaken.
come on guys, write some reviews..it will help so many other people, n its not a boring thing to write too..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »