Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you still hunt for residency if you hit the - daddie
357 Million Dollar Lotto !!!!!

OMG-----

2 winners ( 1 from NJ and other from GA )

half goes for tax ----

@ 175million dollars remains and gets divided by 2

--- so each gets roughly 87million dollars which is almost 435 Crore INR.

Would you still hunt for residency folks !!!!!!!!!!
money inherited or given for free brings no satisfaction to me.... sure, i would be happy but earning your bread by working hard gives me more satisfaction........

yes, i would still pursue residency and do what i like doing the most.......
yes, definitely, i am doing this not for the money, my residency will be more easy with 87 millions, may be you can do some of my calls, i would pay you good.
for example, you can write my charts, bring me food, wash my clothes, etc
If you want to be happy for 1 day..... play tennis/ watch movie/ dance..
If you want to be happy for 1 week..... take vacation
If you want to be happy for 1 month..... win lotto ?any other suggestion
If you want to be happy for 1 year..... get married (please don't take me wrong)
If you want to be happy for ever..... learn to love what you do (major part is your profession)
oh come on folks!!!

atleast learn to accept !!!
scarheart, kingofmischief and kumarsande
If u guys claim to love ur profession more than MONEY --- why did u come to this country !!

i m not trying to to be mean or hurt you guys....but just want to be frank!!

play black & white and not grey !!!

Every IMG who comes here is purely for $$$$$$ ( of course love 4 profession develops once you know what u get from being in that particular profession)

If still u claim U L-O-V-E profession more than $$$$ --- why dont u practice just for charity and help soooo manyyyy people who really need medical help in your own country and countries where war is going on ?

( No Offence )
well said kumar!
daddie, great name! on one side you say "play black & white and not grey !!!" and on the other side you say "Every IMG who comes here is purely for $$$$$$"... I'm confused...
daddie
what would you do?
daddie......everybody needs money to have a good life, i am not even going to pretend that i am not here for money........and we are not talking about sacrifices here.

we are talking about earning your money doing something that gives you the most satisfaction, and no lottery give you that.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »