Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aamc.org/findaresident - love_line
How useful is this service...I just read about it on the eras email...any one knws about it?
its operated by AAMC along with ERAS services... if u register for it.. it will let you see the openings throughout the country ... at all levels in all specialties.. currently there are no PGY1 position listed... but during postmatch till june-july... u might see few PGY1 ... especially in FM and Surgery prelim.. or psych...

GL
I heard that it's not very useful....why people deem it not useful, I'm not sure...
do they show the unfilled position as soon as eras sent it to unmatched candidate?
If sumone missed the last date of NRMP registration do u think registration in findaresident will be helpful?
Thanks
do they show the unfilled position as soon as eras sent it to unmatched candidate?
If sumone missed the last date of NRMP registration do u think registration in findaresident will be helpful?
Thanks
hello guys..

No .. they dont list position for the scramble... most of their listing comprise of advanced positions.. like PGY 2 onwards... but during post match period-- from march to june/july-- there will be few postings for PGY 1 as well....

I know bec... i registered last year as i didnt match...
But only problem with them is.. they dont delete the position immediately as they are filled...

last year... i remember... few PGY 1 prelim for surgery and FM being listed over there....

GL
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »