Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stop the f.......... madness!!!!!!! - 4055
You all should be ashamed of yourselves!!!!.. And you think you are ready to practice in the U.S You can't even handle stress...Holy molly.....If you blink twice you are matched but if you cough you go unmatched. Let me ask everybody a question... Do you really believe in everything you read you Immature potheads. Let people breathe an air of relief man!!! STOP SCARING PEOPLE...that only shows how vulnerable you are...the one that post the message are the biggest idiots there are just because they think in their little shallow heads they are telling the truth. Its written RIGHT there in the email....This does not implies you are matched or unmatched ..you guys know english right? I guess 'cause you attended interviews and all.
So please lets do us a favor and stop this nonsense we are grownups...we are professionals

And for the believers out there STOP BELIEVING EVERYTHING YOU READ FOR CRYING OUTLOUD!!!!!

STOOOPPPP ONCE AND FOR ALLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL... STOP BELIEVING EVERYTHING YOU READ FOR CRYING OUTLOUD!!!!!

and we must beleive nrmp or eras when they say that "This does not impleies you are matched or unmatched" Ha ha ha ha...
There is one pothead that believes everything...hahah I laugh at you...where is your assertiveness....they(NRMP) are a trusted organization...yeahh they are against all of us IMG's

buuuaahhh be afraid be veeryy afraid they are in a plot to get you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the most intelligent post I have read here...good luck to you 4055
most ppl here have lost their sanity
very intelligenty
Please provide objective quality evidence.(and not just name calling)

Please.
HAHAH what???
The objectivity will come on march 12 not now, not after, not by the thoughts and rationalization of a mere bunch of insecure prospects. Objectivity out of what?? About what happende on last year's match or by purely heresay....

Objectivity!!!!
1.If you did NOT get the NRMP email, and it is not in your bulk: Unmatched.

2.If you did NOT get the NRMP email and you receive the ERAS email( in the near future): Unmatched.

3. If you got the NRMP email +/- ERAS email, you are in a group of matched and unmatched candidates.

Category 1 and 2 : Unmatched.

Category 3: Matched and Unmatched.
darkside .. very humour
You cannot contradict the post.

It makes sense!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »