Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kaplan medessentials - neuroblastoma
can someone please upload the kaplan medessentials.
thank you
hi neuroblastome i will post a link for u..I can see no one posted a link till now i will in about 15 minutes.good luck
and here u go :
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CLKGHW9S

enjoy it cu later.
how do you get the notes with that megaupload website? I have downloaded the program but i can't seem to maneuver my way to get the medessentials book. Do i have to pay for the megaupload program first? Please help.
no it is for free sweetangle ..just download it ...have fun and see u later
i have downloaded the megaupload program on my computer already. how do i get the medessentials book from there?
sweetangle..what programme ur talking bout..no need to dowload anything just the go to the link i gave it above and then click on download and u will get it.
other wise u can contact me to give it through yahoo messenger...cu later
thankyou zkadhem.....i got it. the organization was different, that's why i had a hard time figuring out how to download the actual notes after i installed the megaupload program. anyways, the reproductive system chapter is missing there. do you have that one, if u do, please email just that single chapter to me at swisskiss02, it should be small enough to fit in an email. thanks.
it is in one book ..i mean in one file...can u check it again?
which of the files is reproductive system in? cos it jumped from 16 to 18 (from endocrine to musculoskeletal), and when i looked in the table of contents, reproductive is supposed to be in between endocrine and musculoskeletal, so its missing.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »