Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
indian imgs who mathced- thread - mmmmm136
INDIAN IMGS WHO MATCHED THIS YEAR, PLEASE POST YOUR EXPERIENCES
I'm not Indian trained, but may I still join?
iam an indian..
mera bharat mahaan.......
count me in Smile
i m in!
TO VITRIOL, ABSOLUTELY U CAN JOIN, IT IS OUR HONOR TO ACCOMODATE SUCH A VERSATILE AND USEFUL PERSON AS U
I even did not apply this yr for match, but heard depressing news from friends!! scores average, US LORS,IV, & GC still not matched! & one with low scores, no US LORs, got matched on J1 !! strange!!
well there r isolated incidents of unluck and misfortune, i was in a similar situation last year, interviewed at many top places, was a fresh grad, mid to high 90 scores, USCE, US LORS, needed a visa and had no research, had a couple of ranking letters by february, was extremely confident of mmaking thru in 2006 and lost, but this y ear i made it, most important thing is NEVER LOSE HOPE, if u lose that you are done,

also a very popular misconception is the GC/US citizen syndrome. Beyond a certain limit, GC does not help. I have been to so many interviews in 2005,06,07 and what i cud gather is GC cannot salvage a poor CV, Most of the PDS, including the conservative programs who are very wary of taking IMGS dont care about visa hassles of H1 or J1 when it comes to recruting IMGS provided IMGS meet certain prerequisites. GC can certainly enhance ur prospects but can never salvage a poor CV.
I am in..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »