Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got matched through Scramble - victorious
Hurray... got matched at UCLA through the scramble process. Gave two short phone interviews and got through!!!!
Congrats!!!
congrats ,you made it.Can you tell me ur credentials and the whole process went through.
And also what did they really ask.Will help us in future.
Thanks... the credentials are actually not very impressive, 76 in STEP1, 79 in STEP2, have a few months of clinical experience in a foreign country. The interviews were quite easy. They asked questions like "why you chose the field of medicine" and "how was your college experience" etc. The funny thing is that I was only able to submit applications to 30 schools through ERAS as my email was not working.

Actually, I am just kidding. I didn't get "matched" in scramble, I acftually got "mad".
dont be mad..until June, july, august..contact with ur friends who working in the programs...Who know when is yr luckcy day! sometimes, July, August , some people get the position. but u must close contact with ur friends from any program.
hmmm,You are having fun:-).ITs really difficult,but not impossible.try hard next time.You can really make it.GL.
CONGRATS!!
Now breath.... and have a martini!! Cheers!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »