Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
80's and matched - bowowmiow
DID anybody with scores in 80's matched ?i m in 80's and went unmatched and feel dejected , and thinking how to go about for next match
I matched with scores in the 80's. Actually m step 1 was 80, step 2 was 90 and I passed the CS. Don't feel dejected. I knew my scores weren't the greatest but during the interview I decided to spin my experience, accomplishements and my personality in a positive light to make myself applealing to the programs. You may want to try this next time and really brush up (or take a professional course) on interview skills. Nobody realizes that grades are just to get you in the door, after that you need to wow them with your personality, you have to sell yourself. Hope this helps, keep your chin up bro. Peace
Mid 80s in both steps, all first attempts, 1992 graduate, GC, IM 5 interviews, matched.
one score in 80s other in 70s
matched
got 9 IVs
so scores arent the only thing..
you have to work on your iv giving skills
and have to show what have you been doing lately...
scores in late 80's ,16 interviews , 6 prematches
the positive thing good interview skills
Budesonide: What do you consider good interview skills? Did you have USCE or observerships
i dont have a green card ,can u please give me more on the interview skills please
can u guys tell me where all u interviewed with 80's score ...please
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »