Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got my score..devastated. - valium79
Hi guys. I got my step 2 ck score. It is 84, step 1 78. 2004 grad. Doing MPH. Is there any hope for me in Internal Medicine??
What is your visa status?
OF COURSE. 84 is not bad at all, now focus on rtting a good personal statement, and try to do some volunteer work, observerships, or something that will get u US LOR´s, remember scores aren´t everything, but a strong positive attitude is.
Thank you. I'm on F-1 visa. Any other comments??
First....congrats on passing the exam......second: it is not a bad score,

Work on to get other credentials...GL for you.
focus on getting good hands on clinical experience and good lor and take step 3 . there is always hope as long as you keep trying.
Focus of getting a GC and USME...those will make the difference..
F1 consumes a lot of money and doesn't help you to get any legal benefits...
There is hope. I had 75/84/77 and matched into a program in peds. My first choice. I had 12 interviews mainly in Univ. programs. Add a lot to your CV. USCE, RESEARCH. Good personal statement that causes programs to want to meet you. Good recommendations..Confidence and impressive interview strategies. These help. Above all Pray and be guided by God.
Hi Kotu,Congrats for matching,my score is 75/89/80/cs/GC all first attempts,didnt match. can you plz give the list of programs where you applied and interviewed, thanks a lot.
I think Your Mph will become an advantage .Me too trying for MPH .can you e-mail and guide me plase.I appeared in match and we can exchange our ideas for next match.Mail me at ketoralac1983
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »