Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Premier Review course - madlen
Is anybody signed up for upcoming course in june?
what is this?
i am (june 3-8). How about you ?

please tell me how o we do that i mean sign the premier review
To program_head,
Please tell us why this course is bad? Thanx.

To luckydog ,
I am considering the june session, could provide insight as to why you selected premier course? Thank you.
i was thinking of Kaplan review course, but I already had the DVD and notes which pretty much the same as live lecture. The course is for $1800 which is way too much for 10 days. Anyway, I was about to sign up, but a friend of mine in residency has took it and he said it's damn good. He told me to google it, so I did. Then, i read some feedback on this forum also and it's sound like an excellent course for the money ($995).

I cant said that Kaplan course is suck b/c I have not attent it, but the DVD (live lecture) is kind of boring, just like step 2. The only one is good is Cardio and surgery. The rest is ok. Besides, kaplan does not have CCS practice
why will someone who has graduated from med school and done step 1,2ck and cs give this IMG suckers 1000 for review.Both Kaplan and this Premier Review are suckers.

Do you think 10 days will change your knowledge,you still have to sit down and study the material,so why dont do it and let this people look for another victim.
It looks like Program head is agent of Kaplan and booster (who uses profanity) is agent of USMLE World?
excellent,
check my posts no profanity,except you dont know what that word means.If you come up with any,please post the link

I am not against any of them,anyone that have money should go.I dont care.
yes believe it or not, 6 days of premier review 12 hours per day can greatly boost your knowledge as well as confidence, but you MUST do UW and practice the ccs diligently also, Premier and UW is the best guide to sail your way through the mcq section of the examination. Believe me people have not only passed but scored high with these sources, and Kaplan is pathetic. But read the step 2 ck kaplan notes for revision, and step 3 first aid ccs, you cannot go wrong.... and anyone who thinks that everything is sucking money is wasting not only their time but their own..... so take my advice, or dont...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »