Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
matched/prematched at NYMC Brooklyn-Queens IM orFM - prada07
hi gemstone,
well, that's b/c i own one so...Smile when are you heading to NY...
justgotta and gemstone....yeah im keeping my options open, budgeting too.....crv is nice too....just looking for a good reliable 4wd car for the snow.....i will decided soon.......when you guys moving here....?
hi prada,
beginning of june cuz i think i need at least 3 days for a decent place...by the way, on my contract it says that it will be 12 months period beginning on july 1 2007 to july 30 2008?? that'd be 13 months....i remembered the contract i've received during my interview was from july 1 2007 to june 30 2008...please let me know if you guys have the same typo on your contract...thanks
i didnt get my contract back yet b/c i prematched at the program and I think that's why...I am thinking they are waiting for everyone who went through the match to send their signed contract back and then they will send the contract out again? Or are your contracts already signed by them?.....just wondering....im going to call monday anyways to find out
hi prada,
i've received 3 unsigned copies of the contract and on all 3 of them have the same period beginning from july 1 2007 to july 30 2008...also the typo of salary based on pgy level 2??? i'll call adriene monday....will let you know...
ok sounds good...i signed 3 as well....i guess i have to wait for the ones they sign that I signed......yeah im not sure...let me know about your typo...mine said pgy-1 i think hahah.....hmmm now im thinking back....make sure u tell her to check everybody's
I don't think it's a typo justgotta. It takes the one-month vacation period into account
hi gemstone,
i don't know though b/c that's mean we are still going to be PGY 1 by July 2008 when new class of interns are starting in july 1? i'll call monday
hi prada, gemstone,
called the office today and they said that it was typo (it should be from july 1 2007 to june 30 2008 and salary should be for pgy level 1 instead of 2) I've asked them to send my a new copy of my contract.
Does anyone know whether we have to apply for a temporary NYS license before starting residency, by ourselves? Or do we get this done, during the two-week orientation in June?

Friends of mine in other states have already applied for their state board licensure
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »