Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
matched/prematched at NYMC Brooklyn-Queens IM orFM - prada07
c'mon guys don't let this thread die..!

I guess everyone's enjoying the beautiful weekend Smile
hey all....its been awhile...busy with finishing my clinical rotations.....and getting my diploma stuff done.....how about you all...when you coming to NY???

I m not sure about NY state licensure...anyone ask adrienne...thanks...I called and she told me about the contracts, that we sent to be signed by the director and should be sent out soon.....
where are you rotating now, prada? Good luck with all the paperwork. I'm already in NY, remember?

I found out that in NY state you dont need a license to be in training, so that's one less thing to worry about.

hey gemstone...yeah your in NY thats right...sorry...Smile .....so did you find or are looking for a place to live yet?? Im in brooklyn but id rather not say what hospital im doing clinicals on this thing maybe when we meet!.....but im almost done.....5 more weeks....good to know about the licensure thanks!......it would be nice to know whose in NY as well who is starting with us because then we could all get together for coffee or dinner or something......!
prada and her team..

you can go to cofee or dinner but this hospital is filing bankruptsy soon with law suite over law suite from old owners to new owners to other hospital.

f
http://www.timesledger.com/site/news.cfm...d=18265128&BRD=2676&PAG=461&dept_id=542415&rfi=6
http://www.queenscourier.com/articles/20...news01.txt
svs and iloveyouiloveyou.....which are probably the same person........I dont think you should come onto our discussion of people who "matched" here if you are not matched here.....you are just jealous of us having a residency position and have obviously no time to look up these things....WHILE in reality, we know the real facts because we are in constant touch with the hospital personally and you are not....so shut of your nonsense here and please do not come on this forum and keep placing these links on here.....we know whats going on more than you will ever know!!!
and the hospital obviously denied any such thing is happening, I am sure
Just get into the hospital, talk to the residents, talk to the nurses, talk to the attendings, talk to the OR guys--you will soon yourself know the REALITY
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »