Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An African Man new to this forum - africa
Hello guys,
I have three months before I sit for my exam and my plan goes loke this:
1. First Aid multiple readings
2. 2150 Q bank + Kbook 850 while understanding the concept of every question with FA and other books "reference check". Of course I'll answer the questions without the help of the books but I mean after answering them. I'm doing this so that I'll register the concept of every question in case the question is repeated in another way.
3. Goljian Rapid Review Path with his audio
4. HY Neuro reading seconding 2nd time esp the pics.

Do you guys think I can do all these in three months?

Asante Sana (means thank you in Swahili)
They way u put it.....it is ok
Hi Yiredahal
Are you from Ethiopian ?
mambo! Uko wapi! ebu nipe email yako.
Habari!!!Unatoka wapi?
kutoka mashariki afrika. Vipi wewe
(Ndio unaweza),yes u can
you have more than i have bwana (sir). where are u taking exams from? mimi Nai june!
lets revise tog- lenai, 0721799365
Sasa Africa, wenotoka wapi? My swahili is kidogo. Kwaheri bwaana
Hello my African brothers and sisters and to others.
It's seems the only people who responded to my post were the Africans not the rest of the forum members. Is it because I have "Africa" as log-in name thus you guys got offended and you don't want to help an African or what's the matter? My Swahili boys, let's communicate in english so that the rest of the forum members can follow what we are saying. I guess it's better for me to change my log'in name in a way that you guys would like since you guys are perhaps allergic to "Africa". I'm not accusing anyone here, i'm just stating what I think may be the case, though I could be wrong. Those who replied, I thank you alot. and thanks in advance to those of you who want to reply.
I'm in America, however, I'm an African-Canadian.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »