Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I failed plesae help!!!!! - tinanwk
I did not think i would fail, english is not a problem. I studied for a month did FA and UW and Kaplan cs notes!!!!! oasis trick let me reg for cs, is the trick reliable? please reply
did any red color came when u opened ...wait for mail............
no it just let me open a new application
When did you take the exam? Are you getting OASIS updated?
i took it in Jan in LA and yes oasis updated, I dont know what do now i was not expecting this.
many people were counting on me to pass and now i dont know what i will tell them, i am just sitting here unable to move i just dont know what to do next! how reliable it the oasis trick?
sorry to hear that.unfortunately OASIS trick is 99.9 %reliable.pls dont lose hope .CS is not about knowledge but more about communication skills.polish your communication skills.
tinawk, Can you tell me where you are from and wheather you practised cases from UW and 1st With any STUDY PARTNER ?
THIS PROVES LA CENTER SUCKS !!!!

I FAILED IN MY 1ST ATTEMPT IN LA ....I DONT' BELIVE THE SCORING FOR CS ...

DOES ANY ONE WHO HOW THEY KEEP TRAC OF THE PATIENT NOTES....LIKE WHICH BELONGS TO WHOM ..THERE IS NO NAME AND NO NUMBERS ON THE PATIENT NOTES,

THATS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY ECFMG DOES NOT RE-EVALUATE THE PATIENT NOTES....IF U APPLY FOR REASSESMENT ....CAUSE TEY CAN'T KEEP TRACK OF THE PATIENT NOTES! ANY COMMENTS ARE WELCOME, I GUESS THE CS SCORING IS NOT WORLD CLASS
AND IS EXAM TO FILTER THE LOAD !
i am from the US but am an IMG. I read FA and then practised every case in UW and FA with a partner, i dont think they could have failed me on patient interaction but it could be the PT note? dont really know. can someone tell me how long it takes for the letter to arrive?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »