Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
oASIS update passed long run!Exp - msk
Hi everyone. I have been a silent observer of this forum for long time.ALhamdolillah just saw my oasis update with red words ! 
That was my sec attempt & this is the reason I did not post my exp after my exam , I ws very afraid .But still had faith n with friends n family prayers with me.
I had many problems after my graduation including one of them was I did not pass it first time. But my dad supported me a lot n wanted me to try again which I did n ALamdolillah passed it now

I mainly have used Kaplan books except for anatomy which I used High yield . I did Goljan for patho never touched Kaplan patho.heard him like 4 times .Also did Kaplan DVDs™ the sec time of my preparation. Which helped me a lot for a person like me who has more audio video memory I will definitely recommend DVDs,
I had found a very good study partner n wish her all the luck , Its very necessary that u find a committed partner who will not only get along with u but give u hopes n listen to each other and also support each other over long run Ameeen

My mistakes,
I had spent too much time over studying the same material again. Also if I had not such problems n issues in my life I might have done that earlier. My point is don™t get discouraged over problems just keep on going n moving ahead. There were 3-4 months after my failure first time, I did not open the step1 books at all. Which increased the gap more n I definetltly forgot a lot of stuff.

I had done Kaplan Q Bank twice ..Sec time I got overall 70%
Uw.twice was getting around 65-70 % sec time in phrama more than 70%
DID nbm 1 fr forum 149
Nbm 2 150
Nbm 3 only one block 38 of 50
USMLE CD, 38-38-35
Make sure u do all qs n remember them will def come in exam I think .
I did almost all of UW again except the pathology which I ws already confident of..(With the help of my study partner )hehhehe
Also did Qbook ..ws scoring around 60%
I will say study as hard as u can n use Kaplan Qbank n Book n definitely UW That is a must!
I also did 100 pages from GOLJAN learn them by heart
Did First Aid like 2-3 times
Also did Kaplan med essentials very good book
If u do in last month or last 15 das med essentials, FA, goljan pages, I think after that just pray u will have a doable exam..Bcoz u know these all in n out theres no way u wont pass. After u have done all u could its ur luck n prayers that help u with rest !

My exam was doable alhamdolillah I just kept my self away from it for last 28 dasy did not want to think abt any of it or my mistakes.
My first exam was all biocehm n genectis with lots of acid base.But this one ws fairly distributed with many micro n some patho that™ ws good!

Day before my exam I had too much to study again a mistake...but went to bed alhamdolillah slept ..which helped me in exam..try not to study at all on last day.

I took breaks after every block which helped me a lot n with snacks n breaks Alhamdolilah I ws able to function till the last qs ..
It is very imp that u have a good nite sleep n try t stay calm during the exam..Wht I did I called my bro during one of my break , clalled a friend in anther LOL hehheheh that really freshen up my mood.

I wish I would have contributed more but we have to b cautious now as u all know.. 

I really don™t want to remember what I have gone through in my past n never want that to happen to me the reason im mentioning is EVERYONE HAS PROBLEMS Just don™t hold urself back U have to keep on moving n one day u will b successful Juts keep on trying don™t ever loose hope ,If u feel all doors have closed ,just because of ur faith .God Almight will definetly take u out n open new doors in ur life ..

I wish u all GOODLUCK /.. my sincere wishes n prayers for u all bcoz I know how it feels during studying , one day before exam , the exam day n after exam Especially when waiting for score report with doubts in ur head abt the mistakes u have done in exam BEST LUCK ALL u can do it !
If u neeed any thing to ask me just ask .. I will try my best to help u n advice u in any way I can.
I WISH to see u all on step2 ck n cs forum!
i hope that i get a good descent score Ameen

Bye
congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!
good luck for ur score,dnt worry u'll get awesome score
Congratulation for passing...is a big achievement and Good luck in the future!
thanx goood luck to u tooo
HI msk

Congratulation, I just one question to ask Would you tell me when you did USMLE CD that the one you got from ECFMG right and you got 38 38 35 I don't know that is % or number correct anwere please if you have a chance tell me
Thanks in advance
congratulation best of luck for a great score
by the way how do find goljan 100 pages
i had bought them
i think shud have them onf forum
good luck for score and all steps
kentictac:

The 38,35,38 were number of correct answers in each block of 50 total correct 111/150 from CD
thanx alot for wishes i hope the same for u all !
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »