Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To newbee -
anu

Can u plz tell how did u prepare for CS and how did u practice? Thanks and GL with ur results!!!
newbee

hi anu,
i studied from uw and read the 40 solved csa cases(to get an idea of what to write in the pt note). i didnt practise with any one and felt it was not so necessary(that was before the exam). practice with some body if u have a partner otherwise its ok, stay confident and tell urself u can do it. afterall we are all used to talking to pts so its not a big deal in my opinion.exam was not a horrible experience, but i was a lil bit disorganized and missed a few things here and there. now iam a bit wise and if i need to take this again i may approach the pt with 4-5 dds in mind and make sure that i covered all of them in my h&p and will definetely practice the pts note. gl.
anu

Thanks newbee for the help i dont think u will have to take it again u must have done well GL with ur future endeavors!!!
I was also doing UW cases but I was feeling kind of nervous as I dont have a lot of time to prepare so wanted some kind helpful words.Thanks once again !!!
doc1

hii anu how ws ur exam? plz let others know so that we can benefit too. mine is on monday and preperations not moving yet!!!!!!!!!!!! goodluck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »