Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vitriol - rak
I have seen that u have always answered and helped others, so could u answer this for me just for my peace of mind
how would u rank these fp programs , just curious Bayfront med center Fl, Huntsville fp(UAB), Nymc st josephs NY, Elpaso TX ,UNiv of Indiana , Meharry med collegeTN
Hi Rak,

I try to help whenever I can, but I don't know all the answers. Unfortunately I am not too familiar with FP programs not to mention the programs you have mentioned. The only thing I know is that usually Tx Tech El Paso has a large spanish population and so it would be to your benefit to know spanish when applying there.

Thanks! but could u just suggest between nymc stjosephs yonkers and Huntsville,Al FM.I have already matched but......
I'm sorry rak, I can't because I don't know anything. Also, what does it matter if you've already matched? But, if you're a really hot hot and single chick, then I'd suggest you go the Huntsville.
Hey!
Hey Rak,

I guess I stirred you the wrong way. Here's something about me...when people ask me questions, whether on this forum or anywhere else, I do my best to answer the questions with the knowledge I have. I don't like to answer questions for the sake of answering them. Similiarly, it's I don't think it's nice to tell people what they want to hear just to make them happy. That's not how I like to work. I'm not a car salesman or hussler...

In saying that, I also know my limitations...so, when I can't answer a question because I do not have the knowledge or capablility, I say so. In the question you asked, I told you that I have no idea about the programs and therefore, it is not appropriate for me to answer your question (at face value).

I think u got a wrong impression I knew what u meant by your answer, my Hey! was just a way of expressing that I wa samused!Thanks a ton for being genuine Best of luck for everything.
hi rakesh,
enduku inka tension padatavu.vachhindi kada,chladu.
mita anni light teesuko.
Aren't there any single hot chicks on this forum??
vitriol102-- just out of curiosity-- which speciality did you match?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »