Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need advice. -
CSA nov 6

I have no one to practice not even a non-medic. exam soon, what can i do?. I last held a stethescope 3 years ago!!!!!!
zzzz

try to practice a lone, first used alarm for 15 min like the time in the real test if you have UW cases or any other cases just read the complain & the age of the patient & acxt like you talking to the patient even if you answer yourself any thing, that will help you manage time & how fast you should do the steps in the clinical exam & History then you can do clinical exam on a pillow then try to write thr History in 10 min like the real test, that's what I did & I think it was fine & even beter than practice on some one who has no clue what are you doing because the SP are really know what they doing & don't waist your time , hope this wroking for you.
oh I don't have my result yet but I took the PIPE then the real test & found this helpful.
good lcuk
csa nov 6

Thanks zzzzz.
I will do that. I smiled when i looked at my practice partner
(the pillow). thanks for the tip.
zzzz

that's good, it works, keep smiling to your patient sorry ( pillow ).
good luck
YOYO

DON'T WORRY. The first thing you should do ii't to relax. Practice with imaginary patients. Create a dialog, record it on tape, review it. You will do fine. I did not have anyone to practice but I would talk out loud, asked questions outloud and did not find it difficult.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »