Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for online study partner -
jenny

hi there,

I am studying for USMLE step 1 and plan to write the exam on May 2004. If anyone want an online study partner, reply me.

XYZ

hi jenny
how far along are you? i am doing physio now and i want to give my exam in the same time frame as yours. so how does this online thing work out? good luck with your studies.
Ayman

Hi guys,

I am planing on taking the exam on April or May . so it would be great if we can help each others . so please let me know how it will work ..
Thank you
Ayman ( aayman123)
jenny

hi,

I am glad to hear from you. I registered an online course(Princeton review) 10 months ago and looked through the whole 7 books only once which does not mean i knew everything very well, it only because I must do some experiments(even on weekend sometimes). I am going to look through them for another 2 times(or even 3 times) before test.

My main purpose to find online partners is to keep me focusing on USMLE. My E-mail is jiangnw

We could have a detailed plan and communicate via MSN every week.

A plan first!

Let's go!
sohaib - sohaib@verizon.net

I'm working full time and plan to take the exam around the same time frame. I believe you are also working. I would ideally like to find a study partner who is alos working full time. Would like for us to discuss and motivate each other.
Good Luck in your studying.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »