Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
j 1 visa rejection chances - sid2004
any of u heard of J1 rejections? How common is it? grounds for rejection? anyone has any idea..shed ur thoughts..
i am from a country with a HIGH rejections rate, with many IMG going to US every year....never heard about any rejection to J1.....I think doctors are relatively luckier than other J1 applicants...
J1 for doctors ........ mostly / never rejected ......... even if someone does get refused then he or she must apply as soon as possible , definately get it second time.
hi friends.... i have got a prematch from a program sponsing me a j1.... my sister is a US citizen.... wat do u think are my chances of rejection of j1....
You may have a problem if your sister has already sponsored you with a green card. if this has been done, you can not get any j1.
no she has not sponsored me any green card.... do u think that they may cause a problem becoz my sister is a permanent resident....
You will have no problem
HOW MUCH TIME DO THEY TAKE
hmm why this question?

scares me! i didnt even think of j1 rejection
sorry to burst your bubble I just got rejected Sad I was shocked since I was confident that I would get it.....apparently applying for an extension is not what they like to see.......
Any idea if I will get it next time? Anybody in a similar situation?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »