Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got my results yesterday....PASSED!!! -
DrM

the wait is finally over and i can move on with my life. best wishes for those who are still waiting and thanks for all the info and support from this forum.
Reddome

could you plz give us some advance on how to prepare for the CS? Thank you and good luck with your next move.
DrM

usmle world notes and i practiced w/ my classmate. practice, practice and more practice. you cannot pass this test my just reading the cases...it will not work. i tried that before and i failed so PRACTICE!!! good luck
jodamas - jodamas@gamil.com

What was your feeling after teh test, were yo worried about the physical exam,or the encounters???, please give us your input
DrM

after the exam i kept going over everything i missed in each and i just drove myself crazy. th very first room i got pulled out of the room in the middle of physical exam because time ran out. so i apologized to the sp and thanked her and left the room. at that moment i thought i failed. i didn't let it get to me and i move on to the next cases. but yes i thought i failed again.
ginger

congratulations! way to go, can u tell us how many cases you run out of time? also please advise if you feel in real exam some cases have DD not listed in UW? Thanks!
pilly - gokk

congrats
DrM

i only ran out of time in my first case. i remained calm in the rest of the cases because i was thinking i didn't want to pay another $1200 again. UW has majority of the DD. the key is practice. the more you practice the more comfortable you feel.
docespy - docespy

Congrats!
justme(original)

Great job DrM. I kinda ran out of one of my cases too and I've still waiting for my resutls. Hope it went OK. Congrads.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »