Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
has anyone purchased book from usmle99@hotmail.com - serena
hi
pls reply soon if u hav purchased books from usmle99.
is he reliable to buy books from.

pls reply soon.
he is same as mrusa99,,,,,,,,,,now he is emailing all by this id , selling used and outdated stuff , he is bigger cheater
he is selling uw , i dont know wehter to buy it or not from him?
Hi serena,
buy your books in amazon.com, some of my books i bought from this coz sometimes im
waiting for their bargain sale like for instance boards and wards usmle for step 2 and 3, I bought only for $5.00. And some books wait in this forum theres a lot of kind soul sharing their links, i got a lot from cedar and triplehelix.
what books do you need? if you want something that can be shared electronically that i have, i will send you a copy (free, nothing is for sale).

email me - mail.cyrus
thanks enterocolitis and chatcyrus for ur help.i want uw in printed book form bc making notes is taking soo much time, i was thinking if i hav it in book form, i can highlight the stuff and just re read it instead of writing it all.

is there uw on amazon?
thanks a million..
i am sooo woried, dont know wat to do now..
serena
i have an experience with this guy
though they say the latest on the book cover 2007-2008
its really very outdated like 2-3 years old
i actually checked the no. of q in each section
so it depends on u
tc
good luck
hi sammy06
so the book u hav, its 2-3 years old , do the quesions mtch with the new usmle world or they are completely outdated, as in how much % of uestions are new in the new usmle world, 10%, 20% or 30% or more than this.
pls reply soon.

is the book version older than the web format usmle world triple helix, cyrus and cedar is emailing.
pls can u compare if the books are even older then this web format.
i ll be gretaly obliged.
thnks sammy
sammy,triplehelix,cedar ,cyrus is the web format complete ? i know the book version is not complete ..i have 2006 .i want to know whether i shud buy it online or just use the web format.
plz let us know if web format is complete !
thanks alot !!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »