Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Medical research - cuenda
They offered me a medical research at Lincoln hospital and I and Also culumbia university offered me a position. I don't know what to do... Lincoln could get me into a residency and columbia good LOR. what would you do... please... I am a FMG with 81-78- cs passed all 2nd attemp. looking for im.
well if i wud have been there in yr place n if both r providing LORs then i wud prefer 2 go for the 1 where chances of residency r there......
thank you, I would go for it....
cuenda

Are they sponsoring you Visa. Please teel which department they have offered you research in Lincons, and columbia.
hi there , just saw ur post. wud u be kind enough to tell me what is the process to apply for the medical research positions? i intend to apply for the match of 2008. please be kind enough to tell me the process to apply for the research openings. my scores are 93/87 CS -first attempt.
Hi,
With your scores,I would had gone in Lincoln coz theer are hign chances that U will get residency spot in lincoln.
Can u pliz tell how did u get reserach position in Columbia as I am interested in doing reserach.
if u guys are thinking of doin observership here its not a good idea as i did in pediatrics and it helps u with nothing .the residents are very rude and no one teaches you anything
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »