Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
xam rediculously simple..... - ganong
guys i just took the usmle step1 xam today and beleive me or not...it was very simple.....i did uw and i kan tell u for a fact...its no way near uw..uw is toooooooo hard....real hard..usmle step 1 xam isnt even near kaptest...it was a very big surprise to me actually as i was xpecting mind boggling qs and there werent any....
thx my exam is next tuesday i postponed it for a month b4 and i m terrified
thanks for sharing your exam experience,my exam is coming soon,
hope everybody gets test like you
wish you GL for great score,
please give some tips what to read in last month
wat i had herd from some of my senior guys vas that 2 to three bloks r just not our type but there werent any..my weaknesses were in statistics,pharmakikimetics and thats vere i screwed myself..i am worried abt my score now cos since it was so simple the score wud b on the higher side and the basic mistakes i made will screw me up.....trust me it was very sijmple..very few triky qs..ver y very few..i am just an average student and i ka tell u if u have done descently well in uw and kaplan..i mean in all subs..u will murder todays test...i hope the pple who took the test today share the same feeling wich i have.....
i think FA is the key....it contains all the high yields although i did study it for some i week but not fully.....honestly speaking the qs tat were poted here from nbme and kap..ohh no way ..they werent there.....just stik to the basics...i used to woder how a 2nd yr med student wil know so much and i was rong..todays test was for a 2nd yr med student...i think on an average abt 10 to 15 qs were kind of hard....but the rest was bird feed....i am not sure if i have screwd my test ....but no worries guys..if u have dun well on uw..hah then it shud b a cake walk...
i took a ten minutes break after every blok wich was gret..kos tats how i used to do uw also....had some juice and some biscuits and anothere 50 and so on.....so best of luk for the xam takers....
thanks ganong....ur totally makin my nervousness go
your way of talking is very familier to me. may be i am having hallucination.
Wish you all the best.
Just curiuos,where did u take ur exam?if in the US,hw come u finished so quick?what time did u start the exam?.....anyways..congratz...
wow that was so relieving of the tension, how many no question can be answered by first aid alone according to u.hope that u get a 99.god luck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »