Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fmgaffordable - sarikaaa
Well not that affordable after all!
They charge good chunk of money around 4500 for 7 weeks.
But i have heard alot of bad stuff about this organization. So its not only the money but also their reputation thats making the decision tough.
Is there anyone out there who has a personal experience...(plz dont lie...its important.)
Thank you.
I heard FMG Portal is ok. I'm going to give them a trial. Don't know about fmgaffordable.
fmgportal is charging 6000 for 6 weeks.
donot waste money. 6000 bucks can help you to complete entire application with interviews. Just approach to physicians ask them that you want to work with them. Use religious affiliation church, temples to make contact with doctor.Somebody will accept you. I know This is cumbersome and not everybody's cup of tea.
well said !! patel
for josy1
Another fact about mehta. Mehta is a creepy old assh**le. When ever a new exten comes to his dorm, the sheets for the beds provided are not clean washed ones. He uses the same soiled sheets that the previous externs used and gives it to the new ones bluffing that they were washed. He charges 5000$, why does he indulge in such cheap behavior. Washing wont cost him more than couple of dollars.

I BELIEVE IT IS MY DUTY TO INFORM EVERYONE SO THAT THEY CAN TAKE AN INFORMED DECISION.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »