Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBME-3 Results!! - ayurvedist
Hi guys...
I know we have no idea how NBME generates score!! But I took downloaded version and got 39,35,36,39 = 149/200 = 74.5%! Any estimation from experiences? is it 500 up? my NBME-2, 2 wks ago was 201 (430)! And also any correction on answers provided or they are 100% accurate?
cheers
149/200 good score.
try to reach 160 to be confident
confident for passing, 200, 210...?
how do u know u got 149 out of 200 right? is there an answer key? if so, can u post it here please. thanks.
http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=189880
that has nbme 1 and 2. where can i get nbme 3 and 4? and how do u kno those answers are all correct? if u wanted to see how they correlate the scores, why not pay $45 and put all these same answers on nbme?
I dont want to celebrate Diwali in May, u jerk!!!
hi... why are u calling me a jerk? what did i do? i just meant why doesnt someone really pay $45 and put in 140/200 questions right and correlate how nbme does it. i got the download u gave me on the other page.. thanx.. actually now that i have that i will go ahead and put in the $45 and correlate to help everyone get an idea.

sorry for any miscommunication, no need to call names.. we all friends here.
Is Jerk perceived as that bad word! LOL! FUNNY. 50 bucks are a lot of money for me and to many people. Never even spend 50 Rupees for Diwali firecrackers! Sorry BRO TAKE A CHILL SYRUP! LOL! cheers
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »