Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any expectant moms studying for step2 ck? - draashna
Hey all , I am in my 3rd trimestor not able to study at all. Feeling so lazy and out of energy.though i know this is the last time i can study.Plan to give exam when baby is 3 months old and havent even done with the 1st reading. Need motivation realll badSmile
just bumping up my post....Smile
Hi I did my step 1 at 32 weeks POA. I know the situation. But after delivery it becomes worse. I thought ah it is only until 40 weeks. But I was so tired and sleepy during the first two post partum months. Again it is so time consuming to feed frequently, bath, diaper changes and sleepless nights. But after 3 months it was ok may be we get used to it or baby become more co operatave.

I'm not discouraging you but if possible take exam before delivery if your are prepared. I know how I did. every morning slept until 12 noon but still feel tired, and during the exam back pain, and rushing to the rest room at the end of every block. But I did it. So you can too. Don't worry.

If you are going to do it after delivery study as much as possible at this time. Get help from someone for baby care. I don't have any one to support with and now I'm going to do ck in a couple of weeks with a 4 month old baby and I did cs 2 weeks back. SO YOU CAN. YOU ARE NOT ALONE.THERE ARE MANY LIKE YOU.GOOD LUCK
Thx jasminewhite.....for ur encouragement. How do you manage to study with a 4 month old? All the best to you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »