Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lor - step2ckjan07
I have another nagging question. I looked for USCE everywhere and still trying but if some how i dont get any USCE i will have to use LORS from my home country. Problem is i am pretty sure my school staff (PA TO PROFESSORS) had made generic LORs or may even have copied them from internet and have just changed names and given the same to everyone. It also has some spelling mistakes. I know using/copying from personal statements online can create a big hassle as ECFMG sent out letters last year to applicants who have "PLAGARISED" personal statements. HOw big is it an issue in terms of LOR?
Thank you.
LORs are very important. You need at least one very strong LOR to support you.
well i know many indian docs who are so unethical that they will make the applicants write their own LORs and then pass them off as waived LOrs..

i personally think that though something is better than nothing LORs from home country are as useless as used toilet paper

nunwa if i dont send atleast 3 LORs my application wouldnt be complete. I am trying very hard to get usce and uslor but seems like thats not gonna happen.
What should i do?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »