Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my step 1 -
sangeetha

hi,
just gave my exam last week.so thought i will share my experience withu all.i think i did well.i was really tired after th 6 th block .luckily i had 15 mts break time.so that wwas enough to refresh.some q i remember.
the slides
1)description of resp distrss syndrome.and showed slide and point the cell typeII pneumocytes
2)man with h/o 50 yr cigarette smoking,polycythemia,hypercalemia-which neoplasm
3) aman with dorsal column damage signs-pt the tract in slide
4) a man with atrophy tongue right and paralysis of lef-damage of ?
SIRISHA - isirisha

HI Sangeeta!

Congrats........M planing to give USMLE step in next year.Kindly advice me the necessary material required and also how to prepare for step1 .

Thanking u...............Bye
Thamily

Sangeeta- can u send the rest of the conten of ur mail to me directly to thamily. Probably we will never see the whole in this forum. Thanks. And all the best wishes for a excellent score!
sangeetha

)showed a slide of nf 2-antony a $ b areas and beneath it a slde showing acoustic neuroma
6)slide of a old woman with kyphosis at the upper thoracic-reason?
7)slide of egg being ferilized by sperm-pt area where female and male pronuclei form
8)pt wth with loss of pain and temp-pt the spinothalamic tract on slide
9)adh receptor activity?
10)hep B immuniztion-serum findings
11)description hep b virus and asked about the reverse transcriptase activity
megh - megha_reddy9

hi sangeetha, congrats n wish u score good.
i'm from india n just started preparong for srep 1.
would appreciate ur advice
thank u
essa - essaone23

HIConfusedANGEETHA
Hope you get99.99%
I will TAKING step 1 NEXT MONTH
E-MAIL ME ALL THE INFORMATION ABOUT THE EXAME WHAT IS THE GOOD WAY TO GO ABOUT TIME ......AND LIKE/MORE CAME IN WHAT SUBJECT
essa - essaone23

HI:SANGEETHA
Hope you get99.99%
I will TAKING step 1 NEXT MONTH
E-MAIL ME ALL THE INFORMATION ABOUT THE EXAME WHAT IS THE GOOD WAY TO GO ABOUT TIME ......AND LIKE/MORE CAME IN WHAT SUBJECT
Samrah - drsamrah

Hi,
Can u please tell me what you got from molecular biology if u remember and genetics and Biochemistry any topics u think should be studied in detail plz let me know.You can email me Thanks in advance....Good luck ...
asfia - asfiaasad12us

dear sangeeta
hope you get the top scores can you email me about what is going to come max in what area
asfia
Sebastian Valmont - Sebbastian_Valmont

looks like those questions where not easy like that
looks like you really need to study stuff in detail
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »