Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
regarding the step 1 application?? - ashima
I've paid the 825$ fee for the exam......but my college is also demanding another 100$ fee??????????

can any1 tell me whats that for ..have they also paid......coz nothing of this sought is mentioned in the ecfmg booklet????????

Does any1 who has filled d form ....have sum idea about this????
hi amisha
as such college cant demand anything as far as i know
ask them to give a receipt of that money n u ll know it is leagal or not
din of my college is takin some money to sign that 183 document
college want to take undue advantage of us
that's all what i think
ya pawan even i think the same.........coz i've not read anything of this sought......but what we do..........we cant rebel,these people know we cant go forward without there stupid signature!!!!

n pawan its ashima not amisha.lol.
hey people..
our college also charges a 100 dollars fee..
actually its a fees that colleges take for international transactions..you pay this one time fees , n then the college will sign all you USMLE documents plus documents that it will recieve in the future from ECFMG n other institutions that you apply to..
various organosations require that all your forms n stuff be mailed to them from your collge..chargin 100 dollars is way too much , but thats the reason behind it..
hi ashima :-) sorry 4 typo
we have to pay no choice . ( they r baggers but we have no choice , paradox :-) )
hi friends,
you can also get the forms signed by the notary, not necessarily princi of college.
some colleges will take the advantage.
okay,
Don't blame ECFMG for your college charges; call your college to find out what the $100.00 is for. In my case ECFMG informed me that my school charges $100.00 to verify transcript and I called my school to confirm that. They returned the verification to ECFMG by fedex ($99.00). It is very reseaonable in my opinion as regular mail could have taken months or even years. Whenever in doubt call to clarify things.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »